This traditional method of corking, spool or french knitting is easier than both knitting and crochet, making it perfect for people wanting to get started or to play with a new technique of yarn-craft.
Known by many names, it's simple to do. Just wrap the yarn around the pins and loop the bottom yarn up and over the pin. A surprisingly beautiful rope emerges from the bottom end of the corker.
- Detailed instructions are included
- Use any kind of yarn, string, or light cord to produce a slightly different cord.
- The size of the cord produced is based entirely on the materials you use to make it.
- More adventurous materials like magnetic tape and fine silver wire produce surprising and beautiful results.
- Each corker is one of a kind,
- the size of the grip and the colour of the wood will vary from corker to corker.
Width : 5.5cm
* please note that all our toys are handcrafted, so dimensions will vary slightly from toy to toy