As we get closer and closer to December 25th, more people are reaching out to ask if they buy now will they get their toys in time.
We always want to say "yes", but sometimes we need to say "probably" or "maybe" or even "we certainly hope so!".
Here are some dates you need to consider when placing your order for Christmas.
All packages are shipped ASAP out of Waterloo, Ontario using Canada Post Expedited Shipping. Right now, we are taking a shipment to the post office almost every day.
Canada Post says their shipping deadlines are:
- December 9th for National
- December 16th for Regional and Local
More details direct from Canada Post click here
Given those dates and the fact we need time to process your order, pack it up carefully, and get them all to the post office (and we are a small family-run business)
We recommend you order:
- no later than December 9th for shipping across Canada - "National"
- no later than December 16th for shipping within Southern Ontario - "Regional" and "Local"
Quick Summary for Shipping:
- National - order no later than December 9th (the sooner the better!)
- Southern Ontario - order no later than December 16th (the sooner the better!).
Not only will it let you shop later, it means you can save some money on your shipping and maybe use that to get an extra toy (for your kids, or a friend, or to donate), or to cover other expenses.
We'll be doing curbside pickups as long as we can in each location.
Waterloo Curbside Pickup Dates
Toronto and the GTA Pickup Dates
Schomberg, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Barrie, southern Simcoe County, York County Pickup Dates
Quick Summary, our last pickups will be:
- December 20th order by December 17th for our Toronto Curbside Pickup.
- December 24th order by December 22nd for our Schomberg Curbside Pickup
- December 24th order by December 22nd for our Waterloo Curbside Pickup